Your child's education must be seen as a partnership between you and the school. Research shows that the link between home and school can have a hugely beneficial effect on the progress of your child at school.
- We hold an annual Open Night for prospective students and their parents.
- We meet parents in the school.
- We organise Parents' nights and the Parent/Teacher Meetings.
- We have an active Parents' Council.
- Year Heads keep parents informed of Academic progress.
- We send out School Reports after examinations.
- Parents have access to their child's examination results, attendance record and other relevant information on VSware.